Experienced Architectural Graduate, Adelaide
Hames Sharley is a leading national design practice delivering architectural, urban design and interior architecture across a wide range of portfolios including retail, health, tertiary education, defence, public and cultural buildings, residential, commercial, mixed use and urban development.
We have an opportunity in our Adelaide Studio for experienced Architectural Graduates to join our growing team. You will be expected to work effectively in a team environment with limited supervision. The ideal candidates should have the following attributes;
- Must have high level REVIT and strong Adobe Suite skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator);
- A minimum 2+ years working in a commercial practice;
- A demonstrated ability to successfully participate in collaborative teams through the design and delivery stages across projects;
- Understand the importance of design and the exchange of ideas within a team environment;
- Have excellent verbal and graphic communication skills;
Our Adelaide Studio prides itself on being a collaborative workplace. We encourage staff to engage with the design community to further their skills, and place great importance on the exchange of this knowledge within the team.
A salary package commensurate with experience will be offered.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit a cover letter, CV and current portfolio with your application.