Urban Planner / Designer, Perth
Our award winning team forms part of Hames Sharley’s national multi-disciplinary practice that includes strategic, research and statutory planners, urban designers and architects.
Our philosophy is founded on an integrated, context responsive approach to place planning that is future focussed and provides innovation through design and research. We work at many scales, as an integrated team with Hames Sharley’s architects and specialist subconsultants.
We are offering the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects, spanning across many aspects of urban design and planning with specific emphasis on infill redevelopment, regional planning project and activity centre strategy and design.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Manage all aspects of a project, with the ability to collaboratively drive positive integrated outcomes through multidisciplinary teaming approaches
- Establish and maintain long lasting relationships with clients and sub-consultants
- Effectively communicate strategic thinking, Planning and design excellence.
Ideally, you will bring:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentations to clients;
- An understanding of the WA Planning context and established network/relationships within the industry;
- A strong background in business development and the ability to successfully acquire new opportunities;
- A proactive approach to strategising ways to innovate, grow our business and our team.
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia need apply.
Please submit your application to email@example.com