Hames Sharley is proud to have seven employees across its National studios selected for several Property Council of Australia (PCA) committees in 2021.
Receiving a total of 3,641 nominations across the country for the 2021/22 committee spill; the incredible response reflects the personal commitment of Hames Sharley employees contributing to the built environment and supporting the Property Council of Australia.
Appointed for these Committees are:
- Reinette Roux, WA – Future Directions
- Elise Miles Simonovski, VIC – Education
- Caillin Howard, SA – Mainstreets & Retail
- Leon Gouws, SA – Future Trends & Innovation
- Louisa Glennon, SA – Diversity & Inclusion
- Elyse Watts, SA – Future Directions
- Yaara Plaves, SA – Planning
PCA also exceeded their national 40:40:20 diversity target for committee nominations thanks to the efforts of members’ and their ongoing commitment to building a diverse and inclusive industry.
All nominations were reviewed by the Division Council to ensure the optimum mix of expertise, diversity, and renewal were reached across the committees. Overall, 45% of the 2021/22 committee positions will be held by women, and 55% by men.
Congratulations to these Hames Sharley employees on their appointment and thank you for your support of the Property Council in 2021.