- Applications Close:
- 12 October 2018
Hames Sharley is a leading national design practice delivering Urban, Architectural and Interior Design solutions across a wide range of project types.
We are seeking a Revit Technician for our Perth Studio on a short term casual position (approximately 2 months) to produce documentation utilising Revit.
The following skillsets are required:
You will be asked to demonstrate your knowledge in Revit by undertaking a practical Revit exercise.
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture or TAFE Building Technology;
- Proficiency in the use of Revit is essential;
- Knowledge in the use of Navisworks and Photoshop is desirable but not essential;
- Ability to work within a small collaborative team process; and
- Must be able to qualify for a National Defence Clearance.
This temporary position provides the opportunity for a graduate to gain experience working within a national architectural design practice environment.
The potential for flexible working arrangements to manage parental car, exists for the right applicant but is subject to mutually agreed working days and times and the expectations of meeting project deadlines.
Please submit your CV and PDF examples of Revit portfolio work to [email protected].