- South Australia
- Applications Close:
- 30 August 2019
Hames Sharley is seeking talented Project Architects to join our dynamic Adelaide Studio. We are a leading, awarding winning, national design practice delivering Architecture, Urban and Interior Design across a wide range of portfolios including commercial, retail, workplace, health, education, defence, residential, mixed-use and urban development.
Expressions of interest are sought from talented Architects (5-7 years, minimum post-graduate experience) to take on a senior role in a variety of projects across the studio. The positions require adaptable, all-round individuals, with proven experience in all phases of Architectural practice. The ideal candidates should have the following attributes;
- A proven leader with excellent verbal and graphic communication skills;
- A good understanding and ability to document in Revit is desirable;
- Have strong project management, consultant co-ordination and people skills;
- Sound knowledge of procurement, construction, detailing and building services desirable;
- Must work independently with clients and consultants, and drive for results;
Our highly skilled team is focussed, motivated by design and enjoys the challenge of creating outstanding results for our clients and the community.
A salary package commensurate with talent and experience will be offered.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Please submit a cover letter, CV and current portfolio with your application.