- Perth, Western Australia
- Applications Close:
- 30 November 2019
Hames Sharley are seeking a talented and experienced Document Controller to join our Perth Studio.
We are leading, awarding winning national design practice delivering Architecture, Urban Design and Interior Design across a wide range of portfolios including commercial, retail, workplace, health, tertiary education, defence, residential, transport, mixed use and urban development.
As the ideal candidate, you will have key experience across:
- Plotting drawings for meetings
- Overlaying drawings for review
- Maintaining a Sketch Register
- Maintaining the Master Drawing Register
- Downloading incoming correspondence / transmittals
- Creating / updating DS2 / DS3 document registers
- Maintaining Project Contacts List / Document Transmittal Contact Lists
- Assisting in locating various documents / correspondence
- Requesting information from Consultants / Contractors / Clients
- Renaming and filing Consultants documents within the correct filing location
- Scanning and filing documents
- Aconex, Siteworks, and TeamBinder experience is key
Our Perth Studio prides itself on being a collaborative workplace. We encourage staff to engage with the design community to further their skills, and place great importance on the exchange of this knowledge within the team.
A salary package commensurate with talent and experience will be offered.
We are excited to speak with you about this opportunity. To apply, please attach a CV, current portfolio and cover letter to your application.