- Adelaide, South Australia
Be a part of South Australia’s Defence future!
Hames Sharley offers its employees the opportunity to work on a diverse mix of exciting local, national and international projects within the public and private sector. Our scope of work is challenging and groundbreaking allowing us to attract the best professionals.
Employees at Hames Sharley are passionate, motivated and talented individuals driven by the desire to be challenged, creative and involved. We work together as a supportive and cohesive team that shares ideas and provides avenues for everyone to take on new responsibilities and become leaders in their field.
We are currently recruiting a Project Administrator for one of our leading Defence projects based in South Australia.
Working with a dynamic team, this is your opportunity to move into a growing industry with excellent career opportunities. Hames Sharley is committed to work life balance and are open to candidates seeking part-time opportunities.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- General administration support for the project delivery team
- Management of incoming and outgoing file management
- Ensure input of expenses, timesheets and data are entered accurately and are in line with contractual obligations
- Arranging and attending project meetings, functions, taking and distributing minutes, and making travel and accommodation arrangements as required
- Organise the office processes, project workspace, office supplies and equipment.
- Assisting with reports, documentation and presentations
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all administrative functions are executed efficiently and conducted effectively to achieve the Company’s expectations and reputation for quality product and client satisfaction.
The role requires an individual who has experience working in a similar role in a construction, project or property development/management company. The successful candidate will be someone with strong customer service skills and a high level of organisational skills.
In addition, to be successful in this key role, you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years in an Administration/Project Administrator role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic level of accounting/systems practices
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft office
This is a great opportunity for individuals who are willing to learn new skills and progress with their career within a rapidly growing industry.
Please no recruitment agencies.