Hames Sharley is one of Australia’s leading design practices specialising in the areas of architecture, urban design, planning, interior design and landscape architecture.
Our Western Australian studio is currently the largest employer of registered architects in the state and is seeking an experienced, motivated and hardworking Submissions Coordinator.
Reporting to the National Principal of Marketing and Communications and WA Studio Leader whilst working closely with senior company stakeholders, you will be given the opportunity to use your skills and experience to execute submissions and tenders for local, national and international projects.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and collation of high-standard submissions, presentations, reports and project sheets using a variety of methods including desktop publishing / graphic design and word processing
- Writing and/or proofreading of marketing literature (tenders, brochures, press releases, etc) to augment the company’s presence in the marketplace;
- The updating and the compilation of the national image library and submissions directory;
- Composing and posting online content on the company’s digital platforms;
- Supporting the National Marketing Team in tasks promoting the practice
As the perfect candidate for this role, you will bring:
- Experience in desktop publishing and administration;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the Adobe Suite, (specifically InDesign and Photoshop) as well as a high level of competency in the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- The ability to work independently as well as within a well-established team environment;
- A minimum two-years’ experience in a similar position;
- Relevant qualifications;
- The ability to work well under pressure in a busy working environment to achieve a 100% success rate in meeting tight deadlines;
- Advanced written skills and experience in working in a similar industry/sector would be advantageous
Hames Sharley’s Western Australian Studio is rapidly growing with a culture of sharing information and workloads with a dynamic group of highly motivated design professionals throughout each of the practice’s six interstate studios. This energetic and close-knit team will help to motivate and inspire you as you continue to grow within the national Hames Sharley community.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.
Please submit a cover letter with your application or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org