Hames Sharley’s Adelaide office was announced as a finalist in the South Australian “Clever Green Innovators to Watch Award.” An initiative of the Government of South Australia, the awards aim to identify and reward those companies developing innovative products and services in this industry, “innovations that have the potential to change our world for the better”.
Hames Sharley submitted its services in sustainable design which is offered and encouraged to clients as part of the firm’s dedication to reduce or eliminate negative environmental impacts and/or improving the productive and responsible use of natural resources.
To date, Hames Sharley has been an active contributor to the promotion and implementation of the sustainable design in Australia through the projects we have worked on and through the education of its employees in sustainable development. Sustainable projects include:
- 70 Light Square Commercial Building, South Australia - SA’s First 4 Star Green Star Building Refurbishment
- Fairview Green Shopping Centre, South Australia - Expected to be SA’s First 4.5 Star NABERS Energy rated shopping centre Pasadena Shopping Centre, South Australia - Aiming at a 4.5 Star NABERS Energy rating
- 19 Grenfell St, South Australia - SA’s First 5 Star NABERS Energy Building Refurbishment
- 42 Franklin Street Commercial Building, South Australia - Aiming for 5 Star Green Star, 5 Star NABERS Energy.
- The University of Adelaide, IPAS Building, South Australia - Aiming for 6 Star Green Star rating.
- Biomedical Research Facility, Western Australia
- 100 St Georges Terrace Mixed Use Development, Western Australia
- Ellenbrook Shopping Centre Redevelopment, Western Australia
- Western Australian Institute for Medical Research